Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby I ♥ you


hellooooo this is my niece, her name is Annisa Naswa Asyifa :)
she is very lovely..
now, she going to 8 months..
aaaa what a lovely baby



it taken at my room when she comes first time to my hause
her father always call her "Angelina Jollie" ha ha ha ha
maybe her father going crazy.. (sorry amu Indra ;p)

baby syifa with her father

haha sorry for token the photos amu Indra.. she's very cute.. but not you. ha ha ha


aaawww first time swim

she is a girl not a boy -__-



and let me introduce youuuuu my lovely nephew, BILAAAAAL
he lives at Rochester, New York.
now, he is 5 years old..



 and I have one video of him,, check this out




trick or treat !



he really loves to be a power ranger

when he comes to Indonesia he meet and greet with mr. Monkeey

he sent me that lovely words :')


4 years birthday with his brother (George)

no comment


aah one more.. they are my cousins.. but I didn't have more picture of them.. they're really cute. as cute as Syifa..





okay.. that's it..
 you all baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :