Friday, June 7, 2013

Fashion Tale "Red Riding Hood"



Have any of you heard about little red riding hood??
that's an old fairy tale. my Mom was told me that story when I was a little girl.

The story told about a little girl who being asked by her mother to give the foods for her grandmother who was sick and live by herself in her house. she must deliver that foods to her grandmother who lives across the forest. in the middle of her ways to grandma's house she got a trouble like meet with the bad wolf which want to take  the foods. and bla bla bla..
but it ending with happy ending, the girl could give the foods to her grandmother. yeah maybe like that, I little bit forgot the ending. :P

okay, why I wrote about The Little Red Riding Hood ? okay let me tell you. he he
yesterday, my friend Oji ask me to buy a sale clothes and then I ask another friend to join with us. so we deal for shopping on next day. there are my self, Oji, Rangga, and my sister Nabila were going to and ready for shopping.
on the store, I found some cute cardigans, but it's look like a cape with hood and the color is red. and I fell in love with that cape. so I decided to buy it. while I'm still look around, I didn't found another things that I want to buy. so I bring it to the chasier then pay it. yeah ! I got it !
my sister get a new shirt, really cute. it's soft pink shirt with white dots, and in the back it more longer than the front. my friends got a lots of piece clothes. Oji had a double new jeans with a shirt too, and Rangga had a pair of new shirt and jeans.
until we came home, I still didn't realize that my cape is look like a old fairy tale of The Little Red Riding Hood. when I wear it then I take a look my reflection at the mirror I remember that story and I just smile and shouted to myself "that's really cute !"





I try to put this lucky charm from my besties and I look like an Indian girl 






mini dress : borrow from Mommy's closet
"The Red Riding Hood" : Gummo [Ouval Research]
lucky charm : from Bebeb Dita
jeans : it's Mine :p

haha sorry for the information. I'm not a fashion holic :p
the red cape it's from Gummo by Ouval research
thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :