Saturday, August 11, 2012

What if we were made for each other?

 ~
What if we were made for each other
Born to become best friends and lovers
I want to stay right here
In this moment with you
Over and over and over again
What if this could be a real love
A love, a love, yeah
~

AAAAAA I don't know what I'm suppose to do now
and in my head is just him..
wahahahaa
ah ! whatever

His name is Robby
He is my boy
I know him from senior high school
I hope he is my future husband  this is so embarassing ><
I made a mistake. I leave him for another one. But it's really make me feel sick
and he still waiting me, he still loving me ♥ ♥ ♥
but, we can't be a couple, for now we can't be looklike a couple in front of my family.. and this is all my fault. sorry bey.

ha ha

one way if we were miss each other just doing the skype. ha ha
sorry bey. :'(

the old one



~
we won’t say another goodbye again
you’ll live forever with me
~
okay.. enough for this one
I apologize for all my mistake
and  you bey
><

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :