Friday, November 9, 2012

Inspiration (?)

when I need some inspiration . . .

me myself always asking, where did I will get some inspiration..
I never know
and yesterday "it" comes suddenly

I was sitting on my living room.. eat some chiffon cake and drink my chocolate milk..
suddenly I grab my camera and take some photos..
this is real one from me.. I took it, edit it, and finish it with put some pict in here



I was tired because of my "duty"
and I really need more time to refresh all the things grew up in this head

suddenly, my mom give me some joke with join me when I was take some picture..
 she wear some accessories on her head, a pink ribbon. the same ribbon which my niece were wear it..

same ribbon, different "girl"
 okay, enough with my "silly" mom (sorry mom)
and lets enjoy my " inspiration (?) "


"snack"


mommy's gift 42 years birthday

delicious chiffon cake


wedding invitation for my genggong.. but it's not my wedding invitation -___-





and now time for "narsis" & also candid cam

without editing,, v( ' . ' )v




mom, thanks for the "laugh"












thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :