Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweet History to Learn

I love to read some books..
for now, I do with 3 books.. but the most interesting for me it's the autobiography of Mr. B.J. Habibie's love story with his lovely wife, Mrs. Hasri Ainun Habibie..
this book was launch 2 years ago on November 2010. but I just buy it yesterday..
yeah, I buy it because the movie will comes.. he he
and this book, really awesome..! because of this book told about how to build the love for long last ever


it seems like diary of Mr. B.J. Habibie.. but it's like love letter from him to Mrs. Hasri Ainun Habibie..
I must watch the movie too.. !!


Reza Rahardian act as Mr. Habibie and Bunga Citra Lestari as Mrs. Ainun. I think it will be a great film ever in Indonesia.. :)
I really can't wait for this movie. but first I must done the book..

another awesome Book and Movie that I was waiting, it's "5 cm". this one is fiction story.. but it's told about the friendship. when I read it, I always think about "genggong". I just imagine, but seems like same with my friendship.. that's why I want watch and I must watch this one too.. I put the trailer too on this post..
enjoy~


thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :