Thursday, September 12, 2013

Try !

I wanna something new.
I'd already create some scarf/muffler. it's a long scarf, what we know is Pashmina or hijab.
but it takes a lot of money. and I don't wanna take a bad fabric.
my Pashmina must be a good one. that means the fabric must be from good quality, the color must be colorfull but simply one. and sometimes the customer wanna have a good one with bargain prices. now I closed the production of Pashmina.

I've already got my own brand. that's "Mz. Little Finger"

but now I try to make a bags. and try to design-ing my own model and it'll be my new stuff at Mz. Little Finger
but, if you want to make your own design too, I can accept that request. or you want to copy your favorite bags, or make some invitation from goody bag, I can give it to you ;)
so, let me know !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :