Friday, September 20, 2013

first tutorial

remember with latest post??
yup, my causin's wedding.
my best girl ask me how to wear the hijab.

this one
so, I make a tutorial. this one I make too fast. so sorry if the picture didn't good.


maybe it's too small..
let's I explain step by step.

first, wear the "ninja's". it will covered your head to neck.


fold the square hijab into a rectangle
put the square hijab
make sure the folding hijab in front.




pull the end of the fabric into back then tie up. taddaaaa it's done !


but you can still modified the model. like I did when attending my causin's wedding

take one side into back, you can use pin or anything to make it tight 

so hopefully it useful and help you dear Nita :*

2 comments:

  1. nice,
    but kalo bisa post nya jangan bahasa jawa terus non.
    nggak semua orang bisa bahasa jawa.

    salam, Al Mazhumy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.
    blog ini memang khusus saya buat pakai bahasa Inggris karena saya lebih nyaman menggunakannya dibandingkan bahasa Indonesia. tapi nanti saya buat dengan bahasa Indonesia.
    terima kasih sekali lagii :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also see :