Thursday, November 28, 2013

new dreams

I was so bored. I wanna live with happy life without any pressure.
but, when I made some "flashback memories" and I combine it with some fantasy. still normal, not weird.
I think, my passion is writing. yup.. but, I really like write a letters.

today my mom and me went to one of departement store at center of Jakarta just for buy some accessories for bags that I'm selling. I have problem with my business partner. argh, I don't wanna talk it anymore. I just want to QUIT with her.

okay, skip my business story.

my mom and I decided to use one of public transportation, yup. we boarding by train. hehe
the "fantasy" and passion suddenly comes when I look around outside the peron. yeah, the environment around station.
and I was thinking what if I make some letters to goverenment even to Mr. President whoever he is.
so I want do it. yeah I will do it. I will make a bunch of letters for this country.

woohooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also see :